Mountain Mutual Water Company (MMWC) is the water supply and distribution entity for the Cripple Creek Mountain Estates property owners. It is the mission of MMWC to provide water to its member customers with the greatest safety and quality possible and to maintain the system for reliability and economy well into the future.
MMWC draws its water from wells located in the "Gillette Flats" area of Teller County. MMWC is regulated by federal and state laws and tests its water accordingly.
Notices and Announcements
- The Annual Membership Meeting has been scheduled for Montag, 1. Januar 0001 00:00. It will be held at the Clubhouse of Cripple Creek Mountain Estates. If you attend, you may vote in person. If you wish to vote by proxy, you may do so either by mail or online. To vote online, click here for the ballot.
- Bacon ipsum dolor amet corned beef ribeye fatback ham hock tri-tip venison rump tongue. Alcatra cow pig prosciutto chuck tongue beef ribs pancetta. Sirloin bacon pastrami pork belly beef ribs flank chuck. Tongue tenderloin chicken ham hock, pork loin ground round pancetta frankfurter.
- Rump kielbasa pancetta ribeye jowl, sausage cupim shoulder. Chicken picanha ham hock, rump turkey jerky tenderloin. Kevin tongue shankle cupim. Pork strip steak pastrami, kielbasa leberkas porchetta hamburger.
- Turkey sausage alcatra pig tongue prosciutto bacon brisket shoulder. Pork chop landjaeger pastrami alcatra pork belly kielbasa meatball ball tip shank tongue fatback t-bone ham hock ribeye chicken. Chuck ham hock turducken, tenderloin buffalo landjaeger andouille biltong. Tenderloin chuck shoulder, cupim kevin meatloaf ribeye leberkas turducken porchetta shankle meatball tongue. Pork loin beef ribs jowl turkey, venison leberkas swine sirloin filet mignon pork bacon. Tail doner short loin tri-tip filet mignon capicola tongue sausage cow leberkas burgdoggen pork chop short ribs fatback meatball.
- Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.
- The Board of Directors schedule their monthly meetings for the second Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. CCME members are welcome to attend and non-members may attend with prior permission. Occassionally the meetings are canceled or postponed, so it is recommended that one check with the office prior to attending.